200+ pics plus 20 short vid deal!message me <33

Hey loves! I’ve been here before but it’s been a while! Starting over so come say hi! 

A little about me! Im currently in college studying Dental Hygiene. I also work full time so if I don't answer right away I am busy. Work and school take up 75% of my time. The other 25% is going to the gym and sleep haha. 

I have two cats they are my babies! 

I'm shy at first so bare with me but once I get past that its game on!

 Do not send me random dick pics without asking!! I will NOT respond to you!!!